Todays beach chairs are not your grandmothers chair. Sunbathers used to drag heavy plastic web-woven steel or aluminum chairs to their favorite watering hole. Not anymore. The latest chairs are designed for ease of use and comfort.
Perhaps the ultimate in sunbathing luxury are the latest zero gravity chairs. This line of recliners are lightweight, comfortable, with numerous reclining positions for maximum relaxation. They are offered in a variety of colors and designs, with a range of additional features to meet the needs of any beach fan.
The bonus features are available on many of the latest high tech and high end beach chairs. Optional items may include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- At least one cup holder for your favorite margarita, beer, or soda.
- A fabric awning designed to keep the sun away while you read your favorite novel, talk or text to your less fortunate coworkers back at the office, or just take a nap.
- A cell phone holder with a snap closure.
- Padded headrest.
- Cushioned shoulder straps for carting the chair from car to pool or beach. This has the advantage of hands free for lugging more stuff to the beach.
- A sleeve in the back of the chair for your books, magazines, and additional sundries.
- Wheels for hauling the chair from car, garage, home or storage bin to the nearest sundeck.
- Availability in different heights off the ground. Some people prefer to be as close to the sand as possible others want to be several inches off the ground.
Whatever your preference, you can find the perfect chair.
This is not a complete list of accouterments found on today’s beach chairs. Composed of lightweight, rust-resistant metal and quick-drying, durable fabrics, these chairs are crafted for utmost comfort out of doors. Grab one and start basking in the sun!